Know Yourself Essay on Oneself And Ones Aim - Deep Existence

Deep Existence

Deep Existence is providing all about authoritative speeches about life. And also provide you with stimulus quotes, inspirational words, stirring lectures, propelling essay and motivational talks that will enhance your life towards folks and ideal life. leave your gloom and find bliss in your life be confident in your life and overcome your fears.

Breaking

4/27/21

Know Yourself Essay on Oneself And Ones Aim

 Know Yourself Who You Are...!???

What You Gonna Do In Your Future.. !??

The Aim of my life

 Everybody has some aims in life. It is very important to choose an aim of life.

 A life without an aim is a boat without a rudder. 



It means a ship without a rudder faces danger. As the famous saying is 

If you aim for nothing, you'll hit for it every time 

 Thus, similarly, a man without aim cannot reach his goals of life and blame others for it. like for their fate.

The aim of life is to be fully born, though its tragedy is the most of us die before we are thus born 

In a generic form, the purpose or goal is to attend or to try and aspire.

Each aims generally start-up by setting a goal.

The aim of life is to live and to live means to be aware Joyously. drunkenly, Serenely, divinely, aware. 

Different people have different aims. Some want to be a doctor while others want to do their own business. If the law appeal to some. the army has an attraction for others. Someone wanted to be a teacher or a social worker or wanted to be famous as an actor/actress and politics have an attraction to others. some wanted to be an engineer and some wanted their Dream come true,

Dream big, aim high and if someone says it to you won't make it prove it a lie

Different students choose different careers according to their interests. It's the duty of teachers and parents to persuade their Ward to choose Suitable perfection for a perfect future.

 Aim high !! The future you see is the person you will be

 My aim in life is to be a fashion designer. Nowadays it has emerged into a separate industry. My goals are to create clothing, that is for all sizes, ages and genders. In my clothing, I want to show the creative side of my art ability. I want to make it for all. my clothing will be affordable.

 A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at 

 I enjoy making sketches of clothing that one day will hopefully be available in stores all over. In my opinion fashion designing is a Career that expresses a unique side of creativity. It shows different ways to wear an outfit and what piece of apparel can go with it. A designer must know about textiles, fabrics and how to make different apparel. such as shoes, coats, or clothes and more. he/she should have good communication skills and a sense of trending. The skills of art and fashion must be in a designer, her/his success starts when he worked hard and make the design they thought for. The imagination brings the perfect outfit out.

 I never dreamed about the success I worked for it 

I would like to put my all effort to give my best, to the world. my imagination makes me motivated to bring thoughts and make a perfect collection of outfits. 

 My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive 

I would like to serve the people with my best designs and outfits. In at affordable Prices, all over my country. I am proud to say that I am willing to Join my aim (Fashion designing) and serve the country with a bright future. - 

A great goal in life is the only fortune worth finding

Answer the following questions

Q1; what were some famous careers for young people in the past?. 

Some famous careers for young people in the past were becoming a doctor, a pilot or an engineer. Nowadays non-traditional careers are more appealing to young minds. Non-traditional careers, from IT, electronic media and web networking to online business portals and fashion designing, are available for Young people. These careers are more appealing to young minds because these careers are more awarding in terms of respect and money.

Q2; What is meant by the right profession?

 A right profession means a profession, which gives mental satisfaction and money. 

Q3; Why It is important to consider the scope of any field? 

It is important to consider the scope of any field because the field's score in terms of the market the demand should also be considered erect very seriously. We cannot practically deny the significance of hiring trends. A decade ago MCS students flooded the market with extremely disappointing results.

Q4; Is there any need for a proper career counselling department? why?

Career Counselors are generally well-informed about such trends. They can play a key role in guiding the youths towards a profession rewarding This highlights the importance of a full time. The career Counseling department should start at the school. 

Q5; How can career counsellors help the young? People? 

The job of this department is to highlight and determine students' personalities, observe and analyze their interest, and suggest them suitable careers according to their aptitude. Most parents and students find themselves in a fix when deciding on a career

Q6; which career do you want to opt for? Give reasons? 

 All I want is to choose fashion designing as my Career. Coz, I wanted to design outfits and dress according to my imagination and serve people with suitable prices, which they can easily afford. And wanted to lead my Cover as a fashion brand in Pakistan and all over the world. And I am proud to say that. I will be willing to Join my career shortly.


No comments: