Falling Into Your Eyes - Deep Existence

Deep Existence

Deep Existence is providing all about authoritative speeches about life. And also provide you with stimulus quotes, inspirational words, stirring lectures, propelling essay and motivational talks that will enhance your life towards folks and ideal life. leave your gloom and find bliss in your life be confident in your life and overcome your fears.

Breaking

8/16/22

Falling Into Your Eyes

Something into Your eyes

World changes when eyes meets

Falling into your eyes


Topic: Something in your eyes

Your eyes, your deep delicate eyes. 

Tells me more than your words. 

Your every blink, tells me something new

 A story of love, hate, and sometimes a heartbreak 

Sometimes as peaceful as an ocean

 Sometimes as radiant as a sun-flower 

It tells me more than you could ever imagine 

It shows me more than you could ever show 

So, let me fall for your eyes

 Let me know you from inside 

I can't stop myself from looking

 I can't stop myself from falling 

Maybe I am already falling 

Maybe you should find it through my eyes

In your eyes, I find a world untold,

A symphony of emotions, stories unfold.
With every flutter, a tale takes flight,
Love's warmth, and moments of fright.
In them, I glimpse your deepest desires,
Burning like passionate, unquenchable fires.


A journey through love, hate, and despair,
Each blink reveals how much you care.
They're as serene as the tranquil sea,
Or as vibrant as a sunflower's glee.


Your eyes, a canvas, where feelings reside,
A window to your soul, impossible to hide.
Let me lose myself in their endless sea,
Discover the depths of what could be.
For in your gaze, my heart finds its ties,
A connection unspoken, seen through your eyes..


I'm captivated, unable to refrain,
From falling deeper, in love's sweet domain..


Perhaps you've sensed, this love's no disguise,
Let's explore our story, through each other's eyes.



Falling into your eyes


Your deeps eyes always make me fall for them whenever I see in them I find myself falling into deep see just falling in love with you 
 "Smile.your eyes sparkle when you do"


Falling into your eyes

Your glittery blues eyes always give me a sparkling love and vision I love to fall in love deeply with you
Just open your eyes and see life is beautiful 

Falling into your eyes

When you put eyeshadow on your eyes the glittery look becomes more powerful and I deeply get fond of it 
Eyes never lies that's why I fell for you and I love you coz I know the truth from your eyes...

Falling into your eyes

Your one stare gives my body a lot goosebumps you coming towards me give me a lot of nervousness all I want to say is I love you 
The most beautiful eyes are those that seeks beauty in others

Falling into your eyes


The shimmer in your eyes the love in your eyes the attitude are all what makes me fall for you  your sparling eyes let me fall for the 


No comments: